Checkbook Online - County Expenditures Fiscal Years 2004 - 2014
County Auditor Bill White is pledged to provide the citizens and taxpayers of DuPage County with timely and pertinent information regarding the operations of DuPage County Government under the jurisdiction of the DuPage County Board and the eight County-wide Elected Officials. To that end, the Auditor has made the individual expenditures of County funds available for public viewing.
In May 2014, the County transitioned to a new Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP). The expenditures that are currently included on this page include only those transactions in the County's old legacy financial accounting system through April 30, 2014. Details for payments made during fiscal year 2014 after that date can be viewed from the Fiscal Years 2014 to Current Checkbook Online page.
SEARCH BY COUNTY DEPARTMENT
SEARCH BY VENDOR
SEARCH BY PURCHASE ORDER OR CHECK NUMBER
SEARCH ALL VENDORS BY BUDGET CATEGORY
The following items should be noted in using the reports referenced above:
- The reports contain information which is unaudited.
- One vendor may be listed more than once due to multiple remittance addresses for the same vendor.
- The reports may contain accounting adjustments or reclassifications.
- Due to limitations in the reporting system, the vendor's name or description of services may be abbreviated.
- The reports contain information about expenditures subject to DuPage County Board budgetary appropriation.
- The following agencies are not included in the reports:
- DuPage Airport Authority
- DuPage Forest Preserve
- DuPage Health Department
- DuPage Housing Authority
- DuPage Water Commission
- Transactions for the DuPage Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB) are included in the reports beginning fiscal year 2012.
- The reports do not contain expenditures categorized as personnel-related or salary information.