Housing payment assistance towards security deposit, rent, or mortgage to help keep someone in their home or move into housing if they are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Households must be able to meet and document eligibility to qualify.
All households must:
- Live or be moving into DuPage County
- Be in danger of eviction or foreclosure, or are homeless
- Be able to document how they will pay their rent and monthly expenses after assistance is received
- Have a landlord or mortgage company will to work with the program
- Additional criteria may apply depending on funding
- Reason assistance is needed
- Income documents for all household members
- Additional documents may be requested
dupagecris.org/index.php/housing - DuPage County's community resource database
We are a equal housing opportunity provider. For more information on fair housing, please visit, dupagecounty.gov/fairhousing/.