The CDC also has a Neighborhood Investment, Community-Wide Benefit, Accessibility Improvements, and Planning Projects category that addresses the needs of low-to moderate-income neighborhoods by providing funding for capital improvements.
Neighborhood Investment, Community-Wide Benefit, Accessibility Improvements, and Planning Projects - usually used by municipalities/townships for capital improvement projects that benefit a defined low to moderate-income service area. The service area
must be primarily residential. Planning projects are the only non-capital projects in this category.
The DuPage County Community Development Commission
hereby announces the availability of funding and application process FY2022-2024 Neighborhood Investment, Community-Wide Benefit, Accessibility Improvements and
Notice of Funding
Mandatory Informational Meeting and PowerPoint Presentation
- Contact CDC staff at
firstname.lastname@example.org to place your name on the electronic notification list.
- Attendance at the Mandatory informational meeting is required with information about the application process will be provided.
- A public hearing is required and should be arranged as soon as possible for all CDBG NIV applications.
- A current Board Resolution is required with each application.
- A Letter of Intent submitted via email email@example.com is due by 4:30 pm, August 27, 2021.
- The entire CDBG Neighborhood Investment application is to be submitted in person to Community Development, 421 N. County Farm Road, Room-2800, Wheaton, IL 60187 by 4:30 pm, October 1, 2021.
- Visit the
Income Survey Methodology webpage for more information on income surveys.
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST DELIVER TWO HARD COPIES OF THEIR AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT INCLUDING MANAGEMENT LETTERS, RESPONSES AND A SINGLE AUDIT IF APPLICABLE TO THE COMMUNITY
DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION OFFICE BY APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE.