Emergency Telephone System Board (ETSB)
The Emergency Telephone System Board of DuPage ["DuPage ETSB"] was established per Section 15.4 of the Local Government Emergency Telephone System Act, 50 ILCS 750/15.4.
Pursuant to County Ordinance OEX-003B-89, Section 20-40, DuPage ETSB consists of the following twelve (12) voting members:
- Three from The DuPage County Board, one of whom is the Chair,
- Two from the DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference,
- One from the DuPage County Fire Chief's Association,
- One from the DuPage Chief of Police Association,
- One from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office,
- One from the DuPage Public Safety Communications (DU-COMM),
- One from the Addison Consolidate Dispatch Center (ACDC),
- One from Emergency Services, and
- One DuPage County Citizen.