Become an Election Worker
Election Worker positions assist the Election Division in carrying out various functions necessary to conduct an Election in DuPage County.
The chief function of the check-in clerk on Election Night is to receive from the Election Judges all required election supplies designated by the DuPage County Election Division.
Teams of check-in clerks are needed at the Receiving Center located at the DuPage County Complex.
- Pay: $50.00 for the night
- Hours: Election Day approximately 6:30 p.m.- 10:30 p.m.
Field Representatives are trained personnel who serve as a link between the Election Division and the Election Judges by visiting assigned Polling Places lending support on Election Day.
- Must have worked as a Judge of Election for a minimum of four (4) Elections
- Pay: $350.00 plus mileage for Election Day
- Hours: Election Day starting at 5:00 am until approximately 9:00 pm
Production Laborers prepare the supplies necessary for Election Judges to perform the duties on Election Day.
- Pay: $15.00/hour
- Hours: Multiple days, hours pending completion
Student workers assist the Election Judges when returning election supplies at the Receiving Center.
Student workers must be at least 14 years old, have a Social Security number, along with
one other form of identification, in order to work on Election Night.
- Pay: Minimum wage at current Federal or State standard (whichever is higher)
- Hours: Election Night approximately 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Election Worker Interest Form
Submit an Election Worker Interest Form
For more information in regards to positions email: Administration