The County Auditor's Office has concentrated its efforts to bring greater transparency to DuPage County. In November 2012, an outside entity awarded DuPage County with an "A-" rating for the website transparency score. The
Illinois Policy Institute has also given DuPage County a high mark for transparency.
To expand on that effort the Office has provided this portal which provides links to various points for County information.
Office of the County Auditor
- Checkbook Online - County Expenditures - An interactive database of the County's expenditures dating back to December 1, 2003.
- Monthly Expenditure Reports - The Monthly Expenditure Reports are published in PDF format and updated monthly.
- Quarterly Financial Reports - As mandated by law, the County Auditor reports on the County's finances every fiscal quarter.
- Internal Audit Reports - Published audit reports performed by the County Auditor's Office.
- General Fund Financial Data - An easy to understand report on the revenue and expenditures of the County's main operating fund, updated monthly.
- Property Tax Levy and Tax Rates - The DuPage County property tax levy and property tax rate per $100 equalized assessed valuation, for the periods
of 2017 through 2021; corresponding to the budgetary fiscal periods of 2018 through 2022.
- County Organizational Chart
- Bargaining Unit Contracts -
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Chapter 174-Coroner - (All employees holding position of Deputy Coroner)
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Chapter 126-Sheriff - (All Deputy Sheriffs below the rank of Sergeant in the Sheriff's Administrative Bureau, Law
Enforcement Bureau, Fugitive Apprehension Unit within the Corrections Bureau, School Liaison Unit, Gang Suppression/Problem Investigation Unit, DuPage County Metropolitan Enforcement Group (DuMEG) Consortium, Beat Auto Theft Through Law
Enforcement (BATTLE) Consortium and Court Security Officers, as provided in 55 ILCS 5/3-6012.1)
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police Chapter 126-Sheriff - (Ratification of Side Letter Agreement between the DuPage County Sheriff
and the Metropolitan Alliance of Police, Chapter #126)
- Policeman's Benevolent Labor Committee Local 501-Sheriff - (All Deputy Sheriffs below the rank of Sergeant jointly employed by the Sheriff of
DuPage and the County of DuPage in positions in the DuPage County Jail, the Sheriff's Work Alternative Program, the Periodic Imprisonment Unit, the Corrections Transport Unit, and the Receiving and Discharge (R & D) Unit)
- Policeman's Benevolent Labor Committee Local 501(C)-Sheriff - (All full-time non-professional civilian employees co-employed
by DuPage County and the DuPage County Sheriff in the following titles: Civilian Court Security Officer; Civilian Jail Officer; Division I Assistant; Division II Assistant; Financial Services Manager; Medical Records Clerk; Micro Systems
Specialist; Procurement Specialist; Senior Staff Assistant)
- Fraternal Order of Police Labor Council-Sheriff - (All full-time employees of the County of DuPage and Sheriff of DuPage County in the following titles:
Radio Dispatcher; Radio Communications Supervisor)
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 399-Public Works/Facilities Management - 12/1/2019 to 11/30/2025 (Full-time employees
in the following classifications: Maintenance Technician; Senior Maintenance Technician; Stationary Engineer; Building Automation Systems Technician; Senior Building Automation Systems Technician, HVAC/Refrigeration Mechanic, Stationary Engineer - PM Lead; Electrician Technician; Electrician; Senior Electrician;
Plumber; Senior Plumber; Wastewater Facility Operator; Water Facility Operator; Water Operator Technician)
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150-Division of Transportation -
12/1/2020 to 11/30/2024 (All persons employed full-time and regular part-time in DOT in the following classifications: Highway Maintenance Supervisor; Grounds Maintenance Supervisor; Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor)
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150-Division of Transportation - (All persons employed full-time or regular part-time in DOT
in the following job titles or classifications: Heavy Equipment Crew Leader; Equipment Operator I; Equipment Operator II; Vehicle Maintenance Crew Leader; Heavy Equipment Mechanic; Automotive Mechanic; Laborer; Grounds Crew Leader; Senior
Grounds Maintenance Worker; Grounds Maintenance Worker)
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150-Division of Transportation - Memorandum of Agreement related to
temporary changes to the vacation policy due to the current health crisis.
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150-Public Works - (all persons employed
full-time in Public Works in the following classifications: Wastewater Maintenance Worker; Senior Wastewater Maintenance Worker; Utility Inspector; Wastewater Maintenance Crew Leader; Auto Mechanic; Lead Heavy Equipment Mechanic; Laborer;
Senior Meter Reader/Installer; Meter Reader/Installer; Equipment Operator; and, Principal Meter Reader)
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 150-Public Works - Memorandum of Agreement related to temporary changes
to the vacation policy due to the current health crisis.
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Local 3328-Probation - (the bargaining unit consists of
all employees in the following regular full-time and part-time positions: Senior Probation Officer; Intensive Probation Officer; Probation Officer; Senior Detention Officer; Juvenile Detention Officer; Drug Court Case Manager; Juvenile
Justice Clinician; and Senior Juvenile Justice Clinician)
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Council 31-Care Center - (the bargaining unit consists
of all employees in the following full-time, permanent part-time positions, and active registry employees of the DuPage Care Center: Account Clerk, Administrative Specialist, Admissions Coordinator, Admissions Nurse Liaison, Central Supply
Aide, Certified Nursing & Rehabilitation Aide, Certified Nursing Associate, Cook, Diet Technician, Dining Services Worker, Division Assistant I, Housekeeper I, Housekeeper II, Intermediate Staff Assistant, Laundry Attendant I, Laundry
Attendant II, Licensed Practical Nurse, MDS Coordinator, Medical Records Clerk, Medical Records Supervisor, Nutrition Assistant, Office Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Principal Account Clerk, Recreation All-House Coordinator, Recreation
Therapy Coordinator, Recreation Therapy Supervisor, Registered Nurse, Senior Account Clerk, Senior Staff Assistant, Senior Certified Nursing & Rehabilitation Aide, Unit Secretary, Wheelchair Specialist, Wheelchair Technician, and Wound
Care Coordinator. Excluded: Temporary employees, seasonal employees, and supervisory, confidential and managerial employees as defined by the Illinois Public Labor Relations Act)
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Council 31-Care Center - (Memorandum
of Understanding with AFSCME related to COVID-19; for a group of AFSCME employees of the DuPage County Care Center)
Office of the County Board
- County Code - The DuPage County Code of Ordinances.
- Agendas and minutes - This webpage includes agendas, packet materials and minutes of the meetings held by the County Board and subcommittees.
The site also includes links to video for recorded meetings.
- County Policies- This webpage includes a listing of policies approved by the County Board.
- DuPage County Lobbyists - A listing of lobbyists and their respective contracts used by the DuPage County Board from 2007 to current. The listing does not include
lobbyists contracted by elected officials.
Office of the County Clerk
Office of the County Treasurer
- Budget Reports - The County's annual budget, contains historical budgets dating from fiscal year 2003.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) - The County's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Single Audit - The County is required have a Single Audit when federal expenditures during a year equal or exceed $500,000.
- Report on Internal Controls - The County's internal controls over financial reporting as reported by the County's financial auditors dating from fiscal year 2003.
Human Resources Department
Veterans Assistance Commission
Pursuant to Illinois Statute 330 ILCS 45/8, the Veterans Assistance Commission of DuPage (VAC) submits a report each year to the Governor of Illinois. The most current report published is for 2021. Reports from 2013 to 2021 are included below: