No additional applications being accepted.
Projects funded under the CDBG-CV program may be selected from individual applications submitted by municipalities, the County, and non-profit groups. Projects may also be identified and funded through needs assessments and identified high priority projects that prevent, prepare for, and/or respond to COVID-19. The selection process requires several steps prior to final approval. A Notice of Funding Availability may be solicited, or high priority needs may be identified through collaboration and discussion with interested parties. Funding recommendations will be presented to the CDC Executive Committee and final approval we be obtained by the County Board. Administration of each project will be done through a Sub-Grantee Agreement with a sharing of responsibilities between the Sub-Grantee and CDC Staff.
The focus is on:
- Preventing, preparing for, and/or responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Eviction Prevention
- Legal Services
- Emergency Shelter Services
- Food Assistance
- Mandatory Informational Meeting January 13, 2021, 1 PM to 2 PM via Zoom
- Interested parties must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Zoom meeting link and information.
- ONE BOUND COPY OF THE AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENT INCLUDING MANAGEMENT LETTERS, RESPONSES AND AN A-133 IF APPLICABLE IS REQUIRED.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category