DuPage County 2015 US Census Tract Block Group GIS Mapping Tool
Use the interactive GIS mapping tool to search by Municipality: DuPage County Low to Moderate Income Block Groups Map Gallery
HUD Maps Arc GIS
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has published new Low/Moderate Income Summary Data, effective April 2019. The figures are derived from special tabulations provided to HUD by the U.S. Census Bureau based on the 2011-2015 American Community Survey (ACS).
- Use the search feature to search by municipality.
- Identify the service area and block groups located within the service area.
- You may need to zoom in to see street names on the map.
- By clicking on each Block Group you can review the 0-50 (low), 0-80 (lowmod),and total population (lowmoduniv) of each block group. Please note the 0-50 is a subset of the 0-80 breakout.
- Please print this map and draw the project area boundaries.