The facility accepts Private Pay, Insurance, Medicare and Medicaid.
The Center accepts private pay residents that require 24-hour skilled nursing care.
The DuPage Care Center accepts many different types of private insurance including primary health plans, medicare supplemental and secondary plans, and Long-term care insurance. Insurance benefits may be required to be verified prior to admission.
Payment for long-term nursing home services may be available from the State of Illinois via Medicaid. For more information on the Medicaid program in Illinois, please visit the Department of Healthcare and Family Services for more information. To receive an application for Medicaid assistance, you or your representative can contact the local Illinois Department of Human Services Public Aid office. The office that serves DuPage County is:
Illinois Department of Human Services
Family Community Resource Center
146 W. Roosevelt Road, Suite 2
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Medicare is the medical assistance program funded by the Social Security Administration of the United States Government. Limited benefits are available to residents of skilled nursing facilities. If you have questions about benefits or eligibility, please contact Medicare at 1-800-638-6833.
Staff at the Care Center are happy to answer any specific questions. For more information on the admission process please contact our admissions department at 630-784-4315.
|Type of Care||Daily Rate|
|Standard Custodial Care||$359.00|
|Alzheimer's Special Care||$388.00|
|Post Acute Care||$617.00|
***Rates Effective 12/1/2022
- Room and Board
- Routine Nursing Care
- Social Services
- Therapeutic Activity Programs
- Routine Medical Supplies (includes wheelchairs)
- Linen Service (includes personal laundry)
- Services of Physicians, Dentist, Optometrist, Podiatrist and Psychological Services
- Ambulance Services, Transportation To and From Physician's Office and Staff Assistance/Accompaniment
- Hospital Services Including X-ray and Laboratory
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Catheters, Drainage Bags, Syringes, Oxygen, Colostomy Supplies, Personal Supplies, I.V. Therapy and Supplies
- Prescription Medications and Some Non-Prescription Medications
- Hair Salon Services
- Specialized Equipment
- Physical Therapy and Physical Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy and Occupational Rehabilitation, Speech Therapy and Respiratory Therapy
- Dedicated Rehabilitation Wing
- Physiatry guided rehabilitation programs
- Physiatry coverage five days per week
- Doctor rounds five days per week
- Rehab trained nursing staff
- Dietitian & Recreation staff dedicated to rehabilitation patients
- State of the art equipment
- Spacious private rooms
- Isolation rooms available
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary telephone at bedside
- Electric hospital bed
- Complimentary laundry service
- Televisions with complimentary cable
- In Room Safe
- All Insurance Cards (Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Private Insurance, MMAI, etc.)
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare and Property (if completed)
- Transfer and Medical records from the hospital or previous facility
- Any adaptive equipment you are currently using (C-Pap, hose & nose piece, braces, etc.)
- Supportive shoes and clothing for at least two weeks.
Note that clothing should be washable and appropriate for wear during exercise. Staff will label all clothing items.
Please DO NOT keep money, credit cards or valuables in your room.
Patients are not permitted to smoke at the DuPage Care Center or on the DuPage County Campus.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages require a physician order.