Looking to spread some holiday cheer?
Support the DuPage Care Center this holiday season through the Adopt-a-Resident program or volunteering for one of the many holiday events! If you or your organization would like to participate, please give Elizabeth Walker a call at 630-784-4260 or email at Elizabeth.Walker@dupagecounty.gov.
Adopt a DuPage Care Center Resident:
- Request a resident and receive their information, including their gender, age, and up to five items they wish for.
- Wish lists are around $50-$60 total, and include personal care products, gift cards, and clothes.
- Purchase items and drop them off at the DuPage Care Center (preferably unwrapped) by December 4th.
- Gifts will be wrapped and delivered to the residents during the holiday parties throughout December
Purchase items from the General Wish list:
- Donate special items that residents can use year-round from the Holiday Wish List.
- Purchase items online an deliver directly to DPCC Online Wish list.
- Monetary donations are always welcome. Please make checks payable to the DuPage Care Center Foundation.
Tis the season to Volunteer!
Volunteers are always needed and forever appreciated! Come as a family, group or individual. View the volunteer holiday events flyer.
All ages welcome- Volunteers under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
**No court ordered community service please.
Sign up for upcoming holiday volunteer opportunities or contact Elizabeth Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-784-4260.
As a 501 (C) (3) nonprofit organization, all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.