Want to learn more about DuPage County?

Sign up for County newsletters and email updates!


DUI Court Sentence Monitoring

"Changing Lives, Restoring the Community"

The DUI Court Sentence Monitoring Unit assists defendants in complying with the conditions of their sentence and provides defendant compliance reports to the Court.

Phone Numbers 

Fax Number


Office Hours 
8 a.m.-4 p.m.

503 North County Farm Road
Room 135
Wheaton,IL 60187

DUI Court Sentence Monitoring - Frequently Asked Questions
How much counseling do I need to complete?

The amount of counseling you are required to complete depends upon the recommendations of your DUI Evaluation. Levels of counseling are determined by the Illinois Department of Human Services -Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DASA).

Where can I do my counseling?

Counseling must be done at a pre-approved provider. Make sure to keep a copy of your treatment records and bring it to DUI Court Sentence Monitoring. Your counselor may advise you that they have faxed a "progress report" to our office. Many times we do not receive these, as they may go to the wrong number. It is your responsibility to provide proof of services to our office.  Directions for DUI offenders who reside outside of Illinois.

When do I need to report to DUI Court Sentence Monitoring?

It is important to provide proof of all your court ordered conditions to Court Monitoring prior to your court date. We will determine if you have completed counseling as directed, check monies owed, new arrest, Victim Impact Panel and any other conditions the court may have ordered; we include this information and send a report to the court. Email and fax information is listed under Contact information.

What do I need to do before my final court appearance?

About a month prior to your final court date, you will receive a letter from DUI Court Sentence Monitoring. Please read this letter carefully. If you meet the requirements listed in the letter, you will be able to meet with us prior to your final court date and sign an affidavit. We will provide this to the Court and you will not need to attend your final court date. However, if you do not meet all the requirements, your court appearance will be required. Please understand that you must sign an affidavit in order to waive your final court appearance.

How do I register for a Victim Impact Panel (VIP)?

You were registered for a VIP when you met with us after your sentencing. Unfortunately we are unable to reschedule. If you are unable to attend the VIP, call AAIM 847-240-0027. Should you complete a VIP elsewhere, remember to bring the certificate of completion with you when you report to us. If you complete the VIP at the DuPage County Courthouse, no certificate is needed.

How do I pay my court costs and fines?

Payments must be made at least 24 hours before your court date. You can pay by mail:
The 18th Judicial Circuit Court Clerk
Department #2009
P.O. Box 87844
Carol Stream, IL  60188

You can also pay in person in the Circuit Clerk's Office, 505 North County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL 60187. Any questions about payment can be addressed to the Clerk's Office at 630-407-8600.

What if I move?
It is important to notify the Circuit Clerk of any change of address by calling (630) 407-8600. The Clerk notifies you of changes in court dates, rooms, etc. This is a condition of our court involvement.
Who do I contact with questions about my driver's license?

The Illinois Secretary of State can answer driver's license questions. Their phone number is 312-793-3701. The IL Secretary of State also has information on Administrative Hearings.

What if I get arrested?

Any new arrest is a violation of your sentence and will be reported to the Court. This includes speeding, operation of an uninsured motor vehicle, driving while licensed suspended, or any other moving violation.

How do I register for Driver Improvement School or "Alive at 25"?
What is a BAIID?

A Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device. Information on this program is available from the Illinois Secretary of State.

Who do I call if I'm ordered to wear a SCRAM bracelet?
Sign Up