Water Quality Program Virtual Public Meeting
DuPage County Stormwater Management is providing this virtual public meeting space in accordance with DuPage County’s National Pollution Discharge Elimination Systems (NPDES) Permit No. ILR40 from the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA), which allows DuPage County and its municipalities to discharge stormwater into waterways. The NPDES permit requires County hold at least one meeting annually for the public to provide input on the countywide water quality program.
IEPA Permit No. ILR40 includes the following components:
- Public Education and Outreach on Water Quality Topics
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Erosion and Sediment Controls
- Post-Construction Best Management Practices for Water Quality
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
- Water Quality Monitoring Program
DuPage County residents and stakeholders are encouraged to view the brief presentation and provide comment through the portal below. The portal will be open for public comment from February 7 through February 22, 2023.