Want to learn more about DuPage County?

Sign up to receive news and email updates!


Overweight/Over-Dimension (OW/OD) Movement Permits

Per the Illinois Compiled Statutes, the DuPage County Engineer, or duly authorized assign, under the Division of Transportation, reviews, approves and issues overweight/over-dimension (width, length and/or height) trucking movement permits on its jurisdictional roadways (see link on this page for applicable County routes and map).

The Preferred Designated Truck Routes map can be found at IDOT's Getting Around Illinois.

Please visit Oxcart Permit Systems to apply for an OW/OD permit. If you need any further assistance with the application process, please contact Oxcart at support@oxcartpermits.com


NOTICE: All applications for movement permits must include the truck license plate information (state/number) and IDOT movement permit number (if applicable).

If you have any questions regarding the Truck OW/OD application procedures and/or forms, please contact the Division of Transportation Highway Permitting Department during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm, except holidays) at 630-407-6900 or email the department at: owod@dupagecounty.gov

Sign Up