Per the Illinois Compiled Statutes, the DuPage County Engineer, or duly authorized assign, under the Division of Transportation, reviews, approves and issues overweight/over-dimension (width, length and/or height) trucking movement permits on its jurisdictional roadways (see link on this page for applicable County routes and map).
The Preferred Designated Truck Routes map can be found at IDOT's Getting Around Illinois.
- County Highway Map (PDF)
- Alphabetical Route Listing (PDF)
- Bridge Clearance Listing (PDF)
- Road Construction and Alerts
- OWOD Movement Permit General Provisions (PDF)
- County Highway Class & Weight Resolution (DT-0024D-07) (PDF)
- Overweight/Over-Dimension Truck Permit Ordinance (ODT-0006D-92) (PDF)
NOTICE: All applications for movement permits must include the truck license plate information (state/number) and IDOT movement permit number (if applicable).
If you have any questions regarding the Truck OW/OD application procedures and/or forms, please contact the Division of Transportation Highway Permitting Department during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm, except holidays) at 630-407-6900 or email the department at: email@example.com