For Filers - Completing a Statement of Economic Interests
You can file your statement online at https://ei.dupageco.org/SEI/Login.aspx. Filers will receive information regarding online filing via letter or email if an email address was provided. This does not apply to candidates for office.
For Public - Searching Statements of Economic Interests
The statements can be searched and viewed online at http://ei.dupageco.org/PublicSearch/.
Persons Required to File a Statement of Economic Interests:
- All Elected Officials
- All members of Boards or Commissions unless they function only in an advisory capacity
- All government employees who are compensated for services and not as independent contractors and who:
- are, or function as, the head of a department, division, bureau, authority or other administrative unit within the unit of local government, or who exercise similar authority within the unit of local government;
- have direct supervisory authority over, or direct responsibility for the formulation, negotiation, issuance or execution of contracts entered into by the unit of local government in the amount of $1,000 or greater;
- have authority to approve licenses and permits by the unit of local government; this item does not include employees who function in a ministerial capacity;
- adjudicate, arbitrate, or decide any judicial or administrative proceedings, or review the adjudication, arbitration or decision of any judicial or administrative proceedings within the authority of the unit of local government;
- have authority to issue or promulgate rules and regulations within areas under the authority of the unit of local government; or
- have supervisory responsibility for 20 or more employees of the unit of local government.
Candidates for office must file their Statement of Economic Interests via paper with the DuPage County Clerk pursuant to 5 ILCS 420/4A-108(b) 3.
Statements of Economic Interests may NOT be e-mailed or sent electronically to the DuPage County Clerk's office.
Note: Pursuant to 5 ILCS 420/4A-103 the Statement of Economic Interests has changed.
Please download the most updated version below:
If you have any questions, please call the office at 630-407-5500.
Precinct Committeemen candidates are NOT required to file a Statement of Economic Interests.
January - February: Agencies review, revise and confirm the list of filers for their agency.
March: Letters or emails sent to filers
March - April: Filers submit their Statement of Economic Interest
May 2: Deadline for SEI submittal
May 3 - 15: $15 late filing fee
May 16 - 31: $100 per day penalty
June 1: Non-filer list provided to DuPage County State's Attorney