COUNTY OF DUPAGE OPEN MEETINGS ACT (5 ILSC 120/7.3) TOTAL COMPENSATION REPORT
In compliance with the Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/7.3), DuPage County posts compensation reports as follows:
- Total Estimated Compensation Report by Employee Name (PDF)
- Total Estimated Compensation Report by Department (PDF)
- Total Compensation Report Coroner’s Office (PDF)
- Per Diem Position Report (PDF)
These reports outline the projected compensation for all County of DuPage positions. The compensation reports include:
- Base Salary for both full-time and part-time employees
- Ancillary pay is reflected in the following amounts:
- Annual vehicle allowance
- Year-to-date clothing allowance
- Year-to-date beeper/pager
- Year-to-date certificate/license
- Annual sick time benefit days
- Annual vacation time benefit days
- Annual personal days
- Annual holidays (holidays are determined by County Board or the 18th Circuit Court Chief Judge)
- Pension participation and program
- Health insurance eligibility (employees eligible for health insurance benefits may choose to opt-out of County health coverage and may choose to receive an opt-out payment of $50/month).
Pursuant to the Open Meetings Act, 5 ILCS 120/7.3, after publication of this notice, the County Board may set the salary of the following employee in amounts not to exceed the schedule listed below effective April 3, 2023:
Annual Salary Annual Salary with Benefits
Per Open Meetings Act
• Christine Clevenger $135,000.00 $150,138.46
Manager of Human Resources-Compensation and Benefits
- DuPage County pension costs are not paid from employer to employee and thus are not required disclosure in Public Act 97-0609; however if you are interested in more information about pension costs, please see the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund website. Please see the Final Notice of Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund Contribution Rate for Calendar year 2022 (PDF) for each pension plan.
- DuPage County health insurance costs provided to county employees are not paid directly from employer to employee and thus are not required disclosure in Public Act 97-0609; however if you are interested in more information about health insurance costs, please see the 2023 Employee & Employer health plan contribution table (PDF).
- "N/A" denoted on report - Employee positions (e.g. part-time, elected officials) do no accrue sick and vacation days.
- Annual vacation, sick, holiday and personal days follow the Employee Policy Manual. Any variances in annual vacation, sick, holiday and personal day equivalents may be due to Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Information regarding Elected Official compensation can be found on the Elected Official Compensation page.
Prior Year's Compensation Data
The reports below provide the following information.
- The pay compensation is reflective of the calendar year.
- Pay compensation includes base wages, along with other compensation including clothing allowance, phone/beeper pay, vehicle allowance, certificate or license, retro pay, stipends, shift bonus, emergency call out, compensatory time, lump sum distribution, and paid time off.
- Job classification and benefit status reflective as of December 31 of each calendar year.
- The above reports are total compensation reports from each respective year.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
PRIOR YEAR'S COMPENSATION DATA10 documents
- 2021 YTD Earnings by Employee Name
- 2021 YTD Earnings by Department
- 2020 YTD Earnings by Employee Name
- 2020 YTD Earnings by Department
- 2019 YTD Earnings by Employee Name
- 2019 YTD Earnings by Department
- 2018 YTD Earnings by Employee Name
- 2018 YTD Earnings by Department
- 2022 YTD Earnings by Department
- 2022 YTD Earnings by Employee Name