Low-Cost Spay/Neuter and Vaccination Clinics
The following clinics offer low-cost spay/neuter services and vaccinations. Some also offer preventatives and other medical services at a reduced cost. Please contact each clinic individually for pricing and more information.
- A.D.O.P.T. Clinic (Naperville)
- Anti-Cruelty Society Chicago
- Fox Valley Animal Welfare League (North Aurora)
- PAWS Chicago/Lurie Clinic (Chicago)
- South Suburban Humane Society (Chicago Heights): Spay/Neuter OR Vet Care
- SPAY Illinois Pet Well Clinic (Lisle)
Hinsdale Humane Society and DCAS are hosting vaccine and microchip clinics this fall. Check out their flyer for more information.
- September 16th, 10am-12pm, Downers Grove
- October 14th, 10am-12pm, Oak Brook
Animal Services Low Income Spay/Neuter Program
DuPage County Animal Services offers a Spay and Neuter Voucher to DuPage County residents who receive LINK and/or Social Security Disability Insurance benefits. Approved program participants will receive a voucher for one-time spay/neuter surgery, vaccines, and microchip for their pet at no cost. To apply for a voucher, complete the Spay Neuter Voucher Application.