The following clinics offer low cost spay/neuter services and vaccinations. Some also offer preventatives and other medical services at a reduced cost. Please contact each clinic individually for pricing and more information.
- A.D.O.P.T. Clinic (Naperville)
- Anti-Cruelty Society Chicago
- Fox Valley Animal Welfare League (North Aurora)
- PAWS Chicago/Lurie Clinic (Chicago)
- South Suburban Humane Society (Chicago Heights): Spay/Neuter OR Vet Care
- SPAY Illinois Pet Well Clinic (Lisle)
DuPage County Animal Services offers a Spay and Neuter Voucher to DuPage County residents that receive SNAP and/or Social Security Disability Insurance. Approved program participants will receive a voucher for one-time spay/neuter surgery, vaccines and microchip for their pet at no-cost. To apply for a voucher, complete the Spay Neuter Voucher Application.